Thursday, October 15, 2009

Gallery by the Green

I've been remiss in my blogging, I know! In the meantime, fall has fallen here in southern Indiana. This means, in part, that everyone is flocking to Brown County and the little town of Nashville (that's Nashville, Indiana-- not that other Nashville!) where the leaves are beginning to put on their best show, and so are the artisans, who make their studios open to visitors every October.

I'm not lucky enough to have my studio in Brown County, but my work is available there at Gallery by the Green, located just a block off the main drag at 23 North Jefferson. I dropped off some fresh work to them on Monday, while on the way to my annual pumpkin-buying splurge at Kelp's Pumpkin Patch in Gnaw Bone.

Fall leaves, art, and pumpkins. Good stuff.

No comments: