Friday, March 21, 2008

Friday Cat Blogging.

I have been mighty, mighty lax with the blog this week. I'm only hurting myself, I know. To make up for it, I once again bring you...cute kitty pictures! This is the scene that unfolds most evenings after dinner...you see, I have a kitty who is sitting on my feet. Please don't make fun of my pajamas.
Other times, she just sits on the floor and stares up at me (or in this case, us, Ballyhoo having made himself at home in my lap already), looking as though she's planning on jumping up at any moment, but never actually doing it. It's very frustrating. Usually her eyes aren't glowing, though.
In other news, I'm happy to announce that my art show dance card is beginning to fill for the year-- the first is the Luna festival here in town, March 29th, 11-4pm (in the Showers building, for you locals); the next is the first annual Spring Blossom Festival in Nashville, Indiana, May 10th and 11th. Spring will hopefully have commenced with the out-all-over-busting by then and it promises to be right pleasant.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
tatsuko said...

Great shots of your kitties, they always pick the best spots so you can't move :) I did my Friday Cat Blogging too, which I owe to you, thanks!