Sunday, June 15, 2008

Had a wonderful day at the Bloomington Fair of the Arts, an art show that happens the second Saturday of every month at the Bloomington Farmer's Market. We had beautiful weather and a good crowd. (Also, might I add, excellent strawberries and sour cherries, sugar snap peas, and tender asparagus).

Of course, I neglected to bring my camera.

Finished up this custom order last night: hot pink with a touch of orange and yellow bracelet/necklace/earrings set with some of my cheerful flowers and the words 'live, laugh, love' on each tile of the bracelet. Sleeping Beauty turquoise beads and sterling silver wire. Super summery fun! [I have no idea why the earrings photo is sideways-- the original isn't, but I've uploaded it twice and it keeps coming out that way. I give up].

No comments: