Saturday, January 10, 2009

This new year brings another reduction in the selection available in my Etsy shop. From here on out, my online shop will be dedicated to my Project Panglossia items (I've been slack about the project lately, I know! But it isn't over-- I'll get back to it soon, I swear), letters in other scripts, phonetic symbols, and the occasional 2D piece.  The weird stuff, in short. 

For my other work, I am happy to direct you to the growing number of stores that offer my work. Even if there isn't one near you, you can still order through any of the retailers on my list-- things they have in stock, a special order of something you've seen here or on my flickr, or a custom order made just for you. 

Better yet, if you know of shop in your area that you think should be carrying my work, email me with the suggestion and I'll see what I can do.  If your suggestion results in an order, I'll send you a thank-you gift!

No comments: