Friday, April 18, 2008

Friday Cat Blogging

I was woken up early this morning by a shaking of the bed. No, a shaking of the house. No, a shaking of...everything. This Florida girl has never felt an earthquake before, and it was verrrry disturbing. Like when the space shuttle takes off, but stronger. I think the cats found it offputting, too.

Ballyhoo appears to have gotten over it, anyway. I know, sorry about the dark picture. I didn't like the way the flash looked, and he wasn't considerate enough to sit in a sunny spot for me.


2 comments:

tatsuko said...

I love Ballyhoo's white socks ☺

Anonymous said...

Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my blog, it is about the Celular, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://telefone-celular-brasil.blogspot.com. A hug.