Sunday, April 27, 2008

I sent out my second quarterly newsletter yesterday. The newsletter is usually quite brief, highlighting new work, giving my upcoming art show schedule, listing retailers that carry my work, and giving a special deal or coupon. If you'd like to be added to my mailing list, just drop me a note and I'll sign you up.

I thought it would be nice to briefly introduce my retailers here once a week over the next couple of months. I'd like to start with Aquablue.

Aquablue, run by LeAnn Ebersviller, is an aqua massage spa where, if you're in the neighborhood of Fargo, North Dakota, you can drop by for a relaxing massage and a little retail therapy! LeAnn has made a point of selecting products made in the U.S. and Canada-- not just manufactured here by some ginormous company, but made by hand by artists and artisans. Handmade candles, bath and body products, home and gift items, and of course, jewelry, all selected to help you slow down, relax, and put a smile on your face (works best when taken in conjunction with that massage, I hear). I was delighted to discover that she has featured a pair of my earrings on her product page!

Makes me wish Indiana weren't quite so far from Fargo....

No comments: